Nourisil™ MD is an ultra-light, transparent, self-drying silicone gel, which has been developed for the prevention and management of new and old keloids and hypertrophic scars that result from an accident, surgery, burns, C-section, breast surgery, acne, or cuts.
Nourisil™ MD helps to:
- flatten, soften, and smooth raised scars
- relieve itching associated with scars
- reduce redness and discoloration
- prevent abnormal and excessive scar formation
It contains a unique blend of five silicones and vitamin E to maintain the skin’s moisture balance while reducing the scar.
Benefits of Nourisil™ MD
- Forms an invisible layer that hydrates and protects scars
- Sun blocks and cosmetics can be applied afterwards
- Easy to apply onto scars on all areas of the skin, including the face and joints, once the skin is intact
- Suitable for use on all skin types and on children
Nourisil™ MD should be applied twice daily once the wound has closed. The recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For larger or older scars, longer treatment may be required.
Airless dispensing system
Nourisil™ MD is a medical device and comes in a hygienic and convenient, ready-to-use 30 g airless dispensing system. The convenient ready-to-use airless dispensing system enhances the ease-of-use for the patient and the self-sealing valve (B) stops air from coming in and prevents dry-out and contamination of the product (A). For this reason, the seal may not be removed. Before using it for the first time, the patient needs to press the pump a few times to make the product appears.